Everything You Didn’t Know About Biohazard, but Were Afraid To Ask
“Biohazard” was the self-titled debut album by New York thrash metal/crossover band of the same name It was released on June 30, 1990, by Maze Records.
- Singer Evan Seinfeld’s second cousin is Jerry Seinfeld
- Very early in their Biohazard had songs like “Master Race” and “America” which labeled the band as Nazi/racist. Singer Evan Seinfeld would explain the lyrics were just for shock value to impress Peter Steele from Carnivore. Obviously, they couldn’t be that neo-Nazi as both Evan Seinfeld and Billy Graziadei are Jewish.
- “Wrong Side of the Tracks” and “Hold My Own” were rerecorded for the band’s second album Urban Discipline. The 2004 remaster features a different cover than the original 1990 pressing.
- Singer/bassist Evan Seinfeld was married to adult film star Tera Patrick for a brief period of time.
- Sen Dog from Cypress Hill appears on the son “How It Is” on the “State Of The World Address” album.
- Evan Seinfeld was on a VH1 reality show “Supergroup” with Ted Nugent, Scott Ian (Anthrax), and Sebastian Bach.
- The song “Wrong Side Of The Tracks” was on this album and then recorded again on “Urban Discipline”, citing royalty payment problems with Maze.
- After a brief reunion of the classic line-up in 2008, Evan Seinfeld was dismissed from the band and replaced by Scott Roberts.
Listen To The Full Biohazard Debut On YouTube
BIOHARZARD ORGINAL ALBUM ARTWORK
Biohazard Line-Up Circa 1990:
Evan Seinfeld – vocals, bass
Billy Graziadei – guitar, vocals
Bobby Hambel – guitar
Danny Schuler – drums
No | Title | Length
- “Retribution” 4:26
- “Victory” 2:29
- “Blue Blood” 2:29
- “Howard Beach” 2:09
- “Wrong Side of the Tracks” 3:54
- “Justified Violence” 4:09
- “Skinny Song” 2:27
- “Hold My Own” 2:38
- “Pain” 2:35
- “Panic Attack” 3:30
- “Survival of the Fittest” 2:16
- “There & Back” 4:02
- “Scarred for Life” 4:15
Total length: 41:23
You must be logged in to post a comment.