WHATEVER HAPPENED TO SACRED RIECH? LET’S FIND OUT.
If you are a Sacred Reich fan (like I am) then you already know the quintessential album is Ignorance.
- Sacred Reich still tours in 2019
- Phil Rind and Whiley are the only 2 original members
- In 2019 the band fired longtime drummer Greg Hall.
- Former drummer Greg McCain is in Machine Head
- Sacred Riech is still sighed to Metal Blade Record
- In 2020 Phil Rind blast all Trump supporters and demanded that all people that are right of center should stop liking his band –
“If you are part of the Trump cult feel free to unfollow. We couldn’t give a fuck.
“If you can’t see the white supremacy that permeates this country I suggest you open your eyes and take a hard look. Read the book ‘White Fragility’. But if you dont see it, it’s probably because you don’t want to. Maybe you should go listen to ‘One Nation’.”
He added in a follow-up message: “If you can’t see the difference between BLACK LIVES MATTER standing up for unarmed black people being shot by police for decades across this country and armed white nationalist domestic terrorists storming the Capitol to stop an election in support of a dumb, racist, lying President then by all means UNFOLLOW, UNLIKE, DON’T SUPPORT…WHATEVER.https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/sacred-reichs-phil-rind-the-dumb-racist-assholes-who-invaded-the-capitol-did-it-to-support-the-dumb-racist-lying-president/
Album Art From Follow Up EP Surf Nicurauga
Listen To The Full Ignorance Album
SURF NICARAGUA was all in all a decent album. It came out October 4,