GREAT BAND, BAD HAIR – WHERE ARE THEY NOW?
Grim Reaper is a super handsome heavy metal band from England that was formed in 1979. They are best known for the 1983’S “See You In Hell” album”.
Grim Reaper: Where Are They Now?
UPDATE: Grimmett passed away on Monday, Aug. 15 at the age of 62.
- In a recent
interviewSteve Grimmett said, “We have a date of February 19, 2019 (the original date was in October 2018). We had to move the date forward because we could not deliver the album on time, nor could the record label. February 19 will gives us a little bit more time to get things done. We have recorded all the guitars and all the drums I have started the vocals; when we get back from the tour, I will be doing vocals and bass. It should be done in the next month.”
- Guitarist Nick Bowcott is a rep for Marshall Amps.
- Nick Bowcott spoke at Jeff Hannaman’s funeral.
- Just having the word “hell” in an album title tied Grim Reaper up in lawsuits with their label from 1987 to 1988.
- Steve Grimmett was in the thrash metal band Onslaught. Strangely enough, Onslaught’s first album was “Power From Hell”.
- The band broke up in 2008.
- The band re-formed and started work on a new studio album tentatively titled “From Hell” (not joking)
- In 2017, after collapsing at a show from a leg infection, Steve Grimmett went into surgery. As a result, he had to have a portion of his leg amputated.
Listen To See You In Hell
Album Cover And Artwork
SeeYou In Hell
2. Dead On Arrival
4. Wrath Of The Ripper
5. Now Or Never
6. Run For Your Life
. TheShow Must Go
8. All Hell Let Loose
Steve Grimmett – vocals
Nick Bowcott – guitar
Dave Wanklin – bass
Lee Harris – drums
You must be logged in to post a comment.