These days there are 2 Venoms: Venom and Venom Inc: Which One Is The Real McCoy?
- While the exact details are murky. In 2003 Chronos tried to reunite the original venom line-up but was turned now.
- Cronos’s real name is Conrad Thomas Lant and retains the rights to the Venom name.
- Chrono’s plays fretless bass on the early Venom albums, which made the band sound even more chaotic and sloppy. This is what I call the “
- Mantas and Abaddon continue to Venom Inc.
- Demolition Man replaced Chronos in on bass/vocals. He tours and recorded with Venom Inc.
- Chrono appeared on Dave Grohl’s Probot album which also includes members of Celtic Frost, Trouble, Motorhead, King Diamond, and VoiVod.
- Most music critics hate Venom.
VOTE HERE – WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD WIN IN A FIST FIGHT?
Listen To “Black Metal” Full Album
Black Metal Album Artwork and Sleeve
1 Black Metal 3:43
2 To Hell And Back 3:03
3 Buried Alive 4:14
4 Raise The Dead 2:51
5 Teacher’s Pet 4:44
6 Leave Me In Hell 3:35
7 Sacrifice 4:30
8 Heaven’s On Fire 3:43
9 Countess Bathory 3:44
10 Don’t Burn The Witch 3:21
11 At War With Satan (Preview) 2:19
Bonus Tracks (On Re-Issue)
12 Bursting Out (60 Min+ Version) 2:58
13 Black Metal (Radio 1 Session) 3:08
14 Nightmare (Radio 1 Session) 3:27
15 Too Loud For The Crowd (Radio 1 Session) 2:09
16 Bloodlust (Radio 1 Session) 2:44
17 Die Hard (12″ Version) 3:06
18 Acid Queen (12″ Version) 2:31
19 Bursting Out (12″ Version) 2:59
20 Hounds Of Hell (Outtake) 3:20
Venom Line-Up 1985
Cronos – Vocals, Bass
Mantas – Guitars
Abaddon – Drums
2 thoughts on “Venom vs Venom Inc? Classic Album “Black Metal” 1982 – Who Would Win In A Fight?”
[…] Endless Pain was the debut LP by German thrash metal legends Kreator. The production on the original was very raw and unpolished. The band was obviously very young and clearly imitating other early extreme metal bands like Venom. […]
[…] metal trio Midnight. The easiest way to explain Midnight’s sound is they are a modern-day Venom. I love Midnight because they bring back the first wave of black metal — explored in the […]
You must log in to post a comment.