Last Seen: Slaves To The Grave 2014 Dallas, TX 2014 Ex-Capitol Records Now Rigor Mortis Records
Rigor Mortis last release was Slaves To The Grave in 2014. Rigor Mortis hailed from Dallas, TX and formed in. 2014 In 1987, (shockingly) they got signed to Capitol Records, but where are they now. Unfortunately, their story is a sad one.
- Capitol Record claims that signing Rigor Mortis was “a tax write off”. Hence the album was never promoted by the label.
- Mike Scaccia went to play guitar in Ministry. He performed on their most commercially successful album Psalm 69.
- Casey Orr was Beefcake in GWAR for over a decade. He has since quit and live in Dallas, TX.
- Bruce Corbitt was briefly replaced by vocalist Doyle Bright and then the band split up for over a decade.
- Bruce Corbit formed Warbeast who put out 3 full-length albums
- In 2011 the band reformed with the original line-up (minus Harden Harrison) and began work on a new album.
- Before the album could even be released, Mike Scaccia died while performing with from a heart attack.
- Bruce Corbit died of cancer in
Listen To Rigor Mortis Full Album
Slaves To The Grave Album Artwork and Sleeve
ARTWORK FROM SLAVES TO THE GRAVE
Rain Of Ruin 4:21
Flesh For Flies 3:37
Blood Bath 6:35
Ancient Horror 3:27
Fragrance Of Corpse 3:13
Curse Of The Draugr 3:33
Sacramentum Gladiatorum 4:23
Ludus Magnus 9:33
DVD Rigor Mortis In The Studio 26:02
Rigor Mortis Line-Up On Slaves To The Grave
Rigor Mortis is:
Bass – Casey Orr (aka Beefcake in GWAR)
Guitars – Mike Scaccia (Played guitar on Psalm 69 and several more Ministry albums)
Lead Vocals – Bruce Corbitt (also in Warbeast)
Drums – Carl Sacco
You must be logged in to post a comment.